map
with the new land opening can we get a map? to to give ref were we are to
(03-28-2015, 04:42 PM)kirsin Wrote: with the new land opening can we get a map? to to give ref were we are to

That would indeed be awesome. Maybe blur the parts that you have not yet explorered or just make them white, but a map would be very useful.
I will work on a map. It won't show where you are, but it will show the settlements and their names. So you can still find out where you are.
(03-28-2015, 05:45 PM)chaozz Wrote: I will work on a map. It won't show where you are, but it will show the settlements and their names. So you can still find out where you are.

That's okay. It will at least give you an indication of how big the world is and, as you also say, where you are using the settlements' names
[color=#3333ff]AMD FX-6200 // Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 // MSI R9 270 Gaming 2G // Seasonic S12G 550W // Rasurbo Xange[/color]
Now that we have a map, how about a mini-map. You've got the chat in the bottom-left, how about a mini-map/hud in the bottom-right. Or don't you want to do that, because you then know exactly where you are?
[color=#3333ff]AMD FX-6200 // Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 // MSI R9 270 Gaming 2G // Seasonic S12G 550W // Rasurbo Xange[/color]
Agree with this ^
I love the map but i think ive been over every were it is abit hard to find were u are i thing if no mini map them ill like a compass . I do like the idear of map reading not knowing for sure were u are
A minimap is a no go. This should feel like a bit of a survival simulator, to some extend. Not an arcade shooter.

And who needs a compass? The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
o going really old school
In other words ya ole skool, I like it.