We are working on an update!
Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop. 
We are working on an update and in fact we have been working with the developer almost everyday for the last couple of weeks on an update. The zombies, deers, and stones will be back. The wolves' spawn will be lowered. Many critical bugs will also be fixed. 

If you have remarks, feedback, or just would like to see something in the future, let me know here!
Oh my god, this is a mind blowing news. Finally the undead are coming back to life, I'm really excited about this news and I really can't wait for this update to come! I would like to thank all the administrators who support the work together with the developer and thanks to the latter for maintaining consistency on this project. I absolutely love this game because it gives me a great mood when I playing it that few games manage to transmit to me. 

I'd like to ask if the "Day Alive" has been fixed somehow, there were many cases that my "Day Alive" got reset to zero. I think for some players this is all about the game to survive many days as you can. I would like for example that if you survive 5 days the game reward you with something special like cosmetics for the player (hat or glasses) it would be nice if the game reward you with something depend on how many days you survived.

If you play alone and you already crafted everything and you have your own base there isn't much to do apart of keeping build your base, hunting wolves and to plant fruits. So I was thinking that maybe there should be someone (a military man) which give you daily a mission to do on Survius (for example kill 3 wolves) and he will reward you with something special to craft or cosmetics for the player.

One last thing is about the spawn items, if you play alone there isn't a chance to do a regular loot daily, you will have to wait someone who come into the server to get items respawn, I hope this mechanic can be changed.

I'm very excited by this news that I'm looking forward to this update to come, I am really enthused about this!!!  Big Grin
(11-24-2019, 09:00 PM)Vincent89 Wrote: Oh my god, this is a mind blowing news. Finally the undead are coming back to life, I'm really excited about this news and I really can't wait for this update to come! I would like to thank all the administrators who support the work together with the developer and thanks to the latter for maintaining consistency on this project. I absolutely love this game because it gives me a great mood when I playing it that few games manage to transmit to me. 

I'd like to ask if the "Day Alive" has been fixed somehow, there were many cases that my "Day Alive" got reset to zero. I think for some players this is all about the game to survive many days as you can. I would like for example that if you survive 5 days the game reward you with something special like cosmetics for the player (hat or glasses) it would be nice if the game reward you with something depend on how many days you survived.

If you play alone and you already crafted everything and you have your own base there isn't much to do apart of keeping build your base, hunting wolves and to plant fruits. So I was thinking that maybe there should be someone (a military man) which give you daily a mission to do on Survius (for example kill 3 wolves) and he will reward you with something special to craft or cosmetics for the player.

One last thing is about the spawn items, if you play alone there isn't a chance to do a regular loot daily, you will have to wait someone who come into the server to get items respawn, I hope this mechanic can be changed.

I'm very excited by this news that I'm looking forward to this update to come, I am really enthused about this!!!  Big Grin

Thanks for the suggestions @Vincent89. We've talked about adding rewards for days alive and that'll hopefully be added sometime in the future. I also like your idea about quests and rewards. As for loot spawning, it'll spawn whether or not anyone else is playing, as long as you're online long enough for items to begin spawning again. It just tends to get spread around so if you loot one area, the next time that item spawns it'll likely spawn in a different area of the map that's also been recently looted, and vice versa, so it's best to loot different areas of the map each time if the area you've recently looted hasn't respawned items yet.
Quote:Thanks for the suggestions @Vincent89. We've talked about adding rewards for days alive and that'll hopefully be added sometime in the future. I also like your idea about quests and rewards. As for loot spawning, it'll spawn whether or not anyone else is playing, as long as you're online long enough for items to begin spawning again. It just tends to get spread around so if you loot one area, the next time that item spawns it'll likely spawn in a different area of the map that's also been recently looted, and vice versa, so it's best to loot different areas of the map each time if the area you've recently looted hasn't respawned items yet.

You are welcome and thanks all of you for reading the message. It's wonderful to hear that in the future there would be a chance to get rewards for how many days you survive, I think this a beautiful touch. Also thanks a lot for taking into consideration the quests and rewards idea, I am really glad to hear about this. Regarding the item spawn, I finally understand how this is working now. The most important thing for me was that items get respawn also if none is playing into your same server so after all this is working fine to me, thanks a lot for the explanation once again.
Finally! This are good news! I signed up to return to survius XD

Congratulations sha1, I didn't know you were super moderator now! XD
(11-25-2019, 04:48 PM)AbbaddoN33 Wrote: Finally! This are good news! I signed up to return to survius XD

Congratulations sha1, I didn't know you were super moderator now! XD

Thanks! Great to have you back again, hopefully this next fix will bring more of the old players again
Big Grin 
I am so excited to read this!

I took a break of a few months - which one has to do every once-in-a-while, if you play as often as I do (often daily) - but I can't stay away forever, so I'm back running endlessly (instead of endlessly chopping. Playing WITHOUT a base is very freeing!)

REALLLLY looking forward to anything you do to offer more variety (it'll be so great to have wolves AND zombies!)

p.s....despite my words above, I have just spent today refining yet another base LOL!