Poll: Should Chaozz do this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Update/complete wipe/days
29.17%
7 29.17%
Unban/ fresh start
25.00%
6 25.00%
No Wipe
20.83%
5 20.83%
No Unban
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Reset/Fresh Start
I thought this would be a cool idea. Not sure all would agree but here goes....

What if with the new update chaozz did a complete wipe. Just reset us all on 0 days and no bases. Also do a complete unban so everyone gets a new start to the game. And if or when they mess up ban them again. That goes for Kole as well as slayzombies and any others that were active players in the game. Maybe if they get a fresh start they would bring in some friends and add new blood to the game.

Just a thought...

Stay safe and happy hunting.
You failed to give a "Nay" option in your poll.  Both options you have given are all for the wiping and unban. lol

Also the last total wipe was done to fix a problem.  What would this wipe fix?  Not sure I'm understanding the reason for this new total server wipe you seek.  Not saying I'm against it just not sure you're reasoning for it.
Please add another option .  do nothing .

(09-14-2018, 04:54 PM)FatalKitten Wrote: You failed to give a "Nay" option in your poll.  Both options you have given are all for the wiping and unban. lol

Also the last total wipe was done to fix a problem.  What would this wipe fix?  Not sure I'm understanding the reason for this new total server wipe you seek.  Not saying I'm against it just not sure you're reasoning for it.

Basically it will restart the game . there are  lots of bad feeling going on . and we need to start over . leave the past in the past and go forward . thats what I'm hoping by saying yes to both
Who makes a poll where the only 2 options agree with them? You should get a job in politics  Dodgy
+1×100 We need a clean start
Updated the poll to have "No" options

I'm all for a world wipe, I don't care much about the days alive, though.

As for unbans, I'd prefer the admins go through the list and process all the players by hand rather than unbanning a ton of hackers. Chaozz has stated in the past hackers will not be unbanned.
I think fresh start with wipe everything is good idea, but knowing that Clem wall is made with hard work, I guess maybe we should do it later.
We WILL rebuild trust me bro!!!!
Also I would like to ask another question, While I am all for leaving the past in the past, having a clean slate, will this also clear out the bad blood between certain players or will that ill-will continue?

I also have to agree with Mohenjo, we shouldn't unleash a bunch of hackers back in the mix. Each individual ban should be gone over. Chaozz was very strict on hackers being perma-banned and not permitted to return to the game.
My apologies for not being smart enough to figure this out this morning. As we all know , I am not the smartest nor the best player in game and this was my first attempt to make a poll. I had intend to delete it and redo it with help from a more knowledgeable member of the forums. Mohenjo Daro comes to mind for this. But realized that I was running late for work. My bad.

I just wanted to start some kind of discussion just to feel out where everyone stands. The wipe is so we all start fresh in game.
The unban was meant for those that were active players in the game as we desperately need players and we always hear that "everyone deserves a second chance". Just thought it would be a good way to get players back in.

And thanks for the back lash CanniableHero. It is much appreciated. God knows it would have been a real challenge for you to offer advice on how to make a poll.

FatalKitten, I can only speak for myself as to weather or not the bad blood would be cleared away with a new start. I can tell you that I would be open to being civil here in the forums and in game. As to more than that, we shall have to wait and see.