New start in the game
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I am back in the game... As WhiteWolf and Silent_Reaper.  This game is too addictive to leave for long. I love this game and the community within it. 

And with that being said I thought I should clear up a few things. First I left due to my work and real life getting in the way, but also due to the corruption within the admin/mod team.

While I was an admin a fellow admin managed to turn not only most of the admin/mod team against me and my clan, but a good number of players in the game. The one I speak of was once a friend but when she pulled this stunt I lost all respect for her. I am talking about FatalKitten. Once friend now a corrupt admin.  She has told other players who my alts were so I could not do the job I had asked for. (Hard to catch players breaking the rules or abusing bugs and glitches if they know you are an admin.)So I stepped down as an admin.

I left the game because of things outside of Survius, and because I could not play with her on watching to see if I would mess up. I can only imagine that she would have banned me as she thinks I did her wrong. 

Others have complained about how she has told players who their alts were, even posted screen Shots of this. Yes those are from past months but do you think she stopped. I don't as she called me ww just last week when I logged on as Silent_Reaper. And no I do not have screen shots of this as I do not think of doing that when I am playing.I ignore her for the most part...And I don't think it should matter when she did this as it is very unprofessional and shows very poor admin skills and no integrity on her part.She has no morals to speak of when it comes to the game.  SQLz is just as bad as he has been following the example she has set. 

That being said I want you all to know I love you and this game and I fully intend to be here to see how far it goes, and how big it grows. Because this game can and will be one of if not the greatest zombie survival game out there.

And I ask that this thread not be closed as I believe this to be an important issue that needs to be discussed.... 

Love always,
WhiteWolf
(09-11-2018, 04:09 PM)WhiteWolf Wrote: Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I am back in the game... As WhiteWolf and Silent_Reaper.  This game is too addictive to leave for long. I love this game and the community within it. 

And with that being said I thought I should clear up a few things. First I left due to my work and real life getting in the way, but also due to the corruption within the admin/mod team.

While I was an admin a fellow admin managed to turn not only most of the admin/mod team against me and my clan, but a good number of players in the game. The one I speak of was once a friend but when she pulled this stunt I lost all respect for her. I am talking about FatalKitten. Once friend now a corrupt admin.  She has told other players who my alts were so I could not do the job I had asked for. (Hard to catch players breaking the rules or abusing bugs and glitches if they know you are an admin.)So I stepped down as an admin.

I left the game because of things outside of Survius, and because I could not play with her on watching to see if I would mess up. I can only imagine that she would have banned me as she thinks I did her wrong. 

Others have complained about how she has told players who their alts were, even posted screen Shots of this. Yes those are from past months but do you think she stopped. I don't as she called me ww just last week when I logged on as Silent_Reaper. And no I do not have screen shots of this as I do not think of doing that when I am playing.I ignore her for the most part...And I don't think it should matter when she did this as it is very unprofessional and shows very poor admin skills and no integrity on her part.She has no morals to speak of when it comes to the game.  SQLz is just as bad as he has been following the example she has set. 

That being said I want you all to know I love you and this game and I fully intend to be here to see how far it goes, and how big it grows. Because this game can and will be one of if not the greatest zombie survival game out there.

And I ask that this thread not be closed as I believe this to be an important issue that needs to be discussed.... 

Love always,
WhiteWolf

I completely agree with you WhiteWolf.  On many occasions I have seen her tell other players "alts"  What is the point of having an alt character if everyone will know who they are?  

I think a clean sweep of the admin team should be considered.  I feel Fatal and SQLZ play "favoritism".  I have tried to tolerate this behavior and just can't continue.  If this game is going to "take off" , we need a team in place who will treat EVERYONE fairly!!!  

All I want is justice and a fair punishment for leaking information!
Agreed... Justice and a fair punishment. And as for Fatal helping players, she can do it as just another player as I did before I became an admin...And I did this after I left the admin team...

Don't get me wrong I do not want anyone banned for this. God knows we need all the players we can get.
I should have taken a screenshot of her message when she admitted confirming my alt (ap0ll0) identity to sturm before she delete it!
but who cares? all of us know her true nature right now and wouldn't call me a liar?
if manhattan gets banned because he broke the rules then she must be fired for betraying her job for MONTHS! the bad thing is she was still a LIAR till the last moment
https://ibb.co/fCvoH9

I demand justice too
I would like to take the time to thank everyone on here who is stepping up I applaud you for this!!! I also agree things have gotten out of hand with admins. I made a post a few months back https://survius.com/forums/thread-2249.h...=Anonymity and was not taken to serious and now as you can see the post was legit. This has to stop. We as players should have full right to have anonymity for what ever reason it is. Maybe i want to be on and not be bothered by an enemy or even a clan mate just to build and relax or pvp whatever the reason. With these admins it will never be that way you are outed as soon as they see you. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE. we will never move forward with acts like this happening. Thank you for your time. Neegan....

I would also like to add the screen shots i received also included ip addresses and i do have proof of that. This is just dangerous I'm no hacker but some of you are and with access to these things could possibly get way out of control. Then not only is the game ruined but it may come to a legal dispute. So please take this serious this time when you all tall it over. This is an ongoing event that needs to be addressed.
White, I would call you White when you're on Silent as well, just like Fatal is called Fatal while on purity. We all know it's you, and we have for months. Make a new alt if you don't want players to know it's you, but stop complaining that they do know it's you and refer to you as such.

As for the leaked names, chaozz dealt with that months ago. If that issue is ever reopened, I will request the player who requested and leaked the names further be permanently banned, because no action was taken against them as far as I'm aware.
My own clan mates refer to me according to the account I am on. At no time have they or anyone else called me by my other name when I was on as Silent_Reaper. We respect each other enough to not do that. Nor do I call anyone by any name other than the one they are on When ever FatalKitten is on I simply ignore her, as I do not wish to converse with her..And if you or anyone has called me by another name I simply ignored you. There fore not giving away who I am..
(09-11-2018, 07:44 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: White, I would call you White when you're on Silent as well, just like Fatal is called Fatal while on purity. We all know it's you, and we have for months. Make a new alt if you don't want players to know it's you, but stop complaining that they do know it's you and refer to you as such.

As for the leaked names, chaozz dealt with that months ago. If that issue is ever reopened, I will request the player who requested and leaked the names further be permanently banned, because no action was taken against them as far as I'm aware.

Nothing was Dealt with or this post would not exist . As far as Fatal and alts go . I have always called her by her Alt's name that was on at the time . Your comment is Immaterial . All we ask is to be able to play as the player on at the time.and not have everyone know it's an alt.
(09-11-2018, 07:44 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: White, I would call you White when you're on Silent as well, just like Fatal is called Fatal while on purity. We all know it's you, and we have for months. Make a new alt if you don't want players to know it's you, but stop complaining that they do know it's you and refer to you as such.

What is the point of making an alt if people are going to call them by an alt?  I personally have never referred to anyone as their alt and everyone should follow this example!  

Fatal has made many alts and came into servers making everyone aware of who she was, her choice.  

One last thing, if the issue of the leaked names was dealt with, why was there no actions taken ?
And how do those players know who is who's alt? I'm not able to look at admin tools to see who is what account, and yet I knew Silent was White because of the forums. I knew purity was Fatal because your clan mates told me. You don't need to tools to see who's who, you just need to be observant.

If you want to be sure an alt isn't figured out, don't tell anyone you have the alt, and act differently on that alt.

Tool, Fatal was dealt with by chaozz in private. Just because you didn't see anything get done, doesn't mean nothing was done. If you don't like how chaozz handled it, then I don't know what to tell you, chaozz handled it in his normal manner.

P.S. Snow, I edited your two posts so that your text is outside the quote to make it easier to read.