the walking dead in survius? great
clemenster us1? Great ... I was scared when I saw that giant wall in the city. I admit I was afraid to go in. Have you ever wondered if each clan did the same in every city? a clan war, one invading the city of the other, deaths and more deaths on the server in search of some reward (type: some boxes with some irons and other rare items for those who can invade the enemy base): D ... this is the time to animate the game ... come on survivors, give your opinions about this post ... tell me something ...
This needs to be in English so we can all read it...
Misfits vs Cover Crafters lol

Clan wars over controlling cities would be interesting, but difficult when you can just respawn in a safe room and go back to fighting.
(09-10-2018, 07:46 PM)WhiteWolf Wrote: Isso precisa estar em inglês para que todos possamos ler ...

Eu não sei o que acontece, quando eu publico aqui o tradutor falha ... por favor, veja se deu certo whitewolf .... Obrigado

(09-10-2018, 07:52 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Misfits vs Cover Crafters lol

Clan wars over controlling cities would be interesting, but difficult when you can just respawn in a safe room and go back to fighting.

Maybe use a tent to be reborn closer to the enemy city ... we would not use the sleeping bag for the time being. ..
I think having an official clan war feature allowing warring clans to destroy each other's structures would make it more fun.
I can see this happening. But not till the game is a bit more stable.
I back this 100%!!! Name the time and place and I'm there!!! I AM NEEGAN WE ARE THE MISFITS!!!!
(09-10-2018, 09:25 PM)Neegan Wrote: eu voltei isso 100% !!! Nomeie a hora e o lugar e eu estou lá !!! EU SOU NEEGAN NÓS SOMOS OS DESFRUTOS !!!!

Perfect, my friends... Big Grin