Server: AS1
Hello everyone,

I returned to playing Survius yesterday and built a small base on Server: EU1. Coincidentally, I had a new Internet connection installed yesterday too, and due to a high ping I will now have to play on Server: AS1

Can anyone tell me the typical locations where the toolbox spawns on the Asian server?

Also, I was wondering, is the amount of items spawned in Server: AS1 lesser than compared to other servers, or is just that their locations vary?

Perhaps it is just me but I am noticing more of a scarcity of items in the Asian server, but I'm still exploring and getting familiar.

Thank-you for reading.

Regards.
The item spawns should be the same on other servers. I find my toolboxes at the hanger on the north island (follow the road to the end if you don't know where it is), the buildings at Craftsfield, and garages.

Loot spawning rates were lowered and made random(ish). The longer the server is running, the more loot you'll be able to find. AS doesn't have many player, so the server doesn't run for very long, but that also means you'll get the loot before other players.
(09-06-2018, 07:21 AM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: The item spawns should be the same on other servers. I find my toolboxes at the hanger on the north island (follow the road to the end if you don't know where it is), the buildings at Craftsfield, and garages.

Loot spawning rates were lowered and made random(ish). The longer the server is running, the more loot you'll be able to find. AS doesn't have many player, so the server doesn't run for very long, but that also means you'll get the loot before other players.

Actually, when comparing EU1 and AS1, the location of items seems to be varying.

By hangar, do you mean that army base where the crashed airplane is? Didn't find one in Craftsfield. The garages of houses?

Ah, I see. Yeah, I am find quite a lot of edibles, just having trouble finding a toolbox.

(09-06-2018, 07:50 AM)z33s4n Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 07:21 AM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: The item spawns should be the same on other servers. I find my toolboxes at the hanger on the north island (follow the road to the end if you don't know where it is), the buildings at Craftsfield, and garages.

Actually, when comparing EU1 and AS1, the location of items seems to be varying.

By hangar, do you mean that army base where the crashed airplane is? Didn't find one in Craftsfield. The garages of houses?

Ah, I see. Yeah, I am find quite a lot of edibles, just having trouble finding a toolbox.

Ok, you were right about the hangar, Mohenjo Daro. Smile I found 2 toolboxes from there. It seems to be quite a long run to get them, unless I set up my base on North Island, which seems to be a peaceful place, haha, apart from the fact that it seems not many other players play on AS1.

One last thing Mohenjo Daro, can you also let me know where you are typically able to find matches on AS1?

Thank-you for your earlier reply btw. It helped me find the toolboxes. Now, the only things I will have trouble finding is matches and metal. Anyhow.

Regards.
The places where you can find phosphorus are in the farms of Rock and Pumpkim (if have any other place I do not remember at the moment), the metals already have to wait for the air drop, or you can try to count on the luck and expect to fall metals and matches of zombies when you kill them.
It is a long run, but I've found a toolbox or two every time I've gone to the hangar, so I like it.

I don't know where the matches usually spawn, SerialKiller gave you a good answer, so you should check that out. They also drop from zombies if I remember right.
They also spawn at antennae
Matches spawn alot at Pumpkin Farm by the truck and in the house..