Appeal for bug fix
Exclamation 
I wanted to kindly ask you to correct the internet bug, in which your screen simply hangs, not only by me, but I believe that the internet sometimes falls for 1 second, and this triggers the loss of items in the game , not only mine is like this, I speak for a whole, sometimes the internet has a drop of Kb / if it affects too much in the game, sometimes I leave because I was sad to lose everything I had, I know there are other bugs, but if you can, with care, try to solve this gratefulness.

[Image: 20140422145047_Eco01-site.jpg]
This bug is known. It's not a bug actually. It's called a packet loss. Different games have different ways to handle a packet loss. Initially survius would throw you in a crash screen AND save your inventory. But it doesn't work now and the screen freezes instead. Hopefully chaozz can fix it soon in the next release.
this problem actually:

Top Ten most annoying anime in the planet earth
(09-01-2018, 01:16 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: This bug is known. It's not a bug actually. It's called a packet loss. Different games have different ways to handle a packet loss. Initially survius would throw you in a crash screen AND save your inventory. But it doesn't work now and the screen freezes instead. Hopefully chaozz can fix it soon in the next release.

I understand, and i know that programming sometime not is easy, but sometime I'm sad and I lose the courage to play, but I do not give up xD