Hacker in Survius
Photo 
i dont play survius, have hacker. good game, only the hacker lost the game.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you are talking about his ability to shoot fast , then that is not hacking and Chaozz knows about it. All he did was reconfigure his controls in the game so he can reload and shoot at the same time.
Hello, thallyson

First of all, this is the wrong forum and format for a player report, the right forum to post a player report in is this: Help and Support, and the right format is here: Posting A Report

Second, you should revise the game Rules before you push forward any sort of accusations against a player. Please, note that "Speed Shooting" is a legal PvP technique which is confirmed by most of the admin team including Chaozz himself.

In my defense about the "Hacking confession":
First, according to the Rules, a player will get banned if he/she claimed to be an "Admin", however, I don't see any punishment regarding players who claim to be "Hackers".

Second, the "Hacking confession" was witnessed by the respected admin: Whitewolf which appeared to be a false claim and a mere joke that ended up with the respected admin not taking any formal procedure knowing that the "Hacking confession" is related to a LEGAL PvP technique (Rapid Fire) as mentioned by admin WhiteWolf in the reply above:
(08-09-2018, 09:46 PM)WhiteWolf Wrote: If you are talking about his ability to shoot fast , then that is not hacking and Chaozz knows about it. All he did was reconfigure his controls in the game so he can reload and shoot at the same time.
Admin WhiteWolf can confirm my claim of him witnessing the conversation posted in the report.

Finally, i'd like to apologize for any bad gaming experience that i might have caused to you in a direct or indirect way.

Sincerely,
Manhattan
Just because a player claims to be a hacker does not mean he or she is hacking the game.  

In the case of Rapid fire?  I've witnessed this on many occasions and it is in fact LEGAL.  
Anyone within Survius can do it, it's a simple little tweak of the keys and putting certain commands to one key.  

I'd really hate to lose any Survius players.  I'm sure if you asked Manhattan on how he has his keys set up he would help you and teach you how to do Rapid Fire as well.  He has not hidden this tip from anyone.
Moved to Support.

I've claimed to be a hacker. Someone said I hacked to get my huge base, so I replied jokingly to them.

As the other admins and Manhattan have said, this isn't hacking, he's changed his control scheme in the launch box.
to the guy whoms't make this post:

r/whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh
Thread Closed, topic addressed.

In the future, Manhattan, make it a bit more obvious you're joking (we don't need more of these threads).