Tribute to the Legendary Collector
Star 
After i heard that you won't be able to be active in-game anymore, i knew that Survius will never be the same so i made this thread as a tribute to the best friend and the worst enemy i have ever met in this game.

The_Collector has been a great inspiration to me with his outstanding PvP skills and his respectable personality, he's the one who schooled me to the Crossbow the ultimate weapon in the game and allowed me to discover it's true powers that made me a good PvP fighter and a feared opponent.

I still remember the day when i danced like a fool in my room yelling "I KILLED THE COLLECTOR!" after i managed to take him down when he was out of ammo.. Never met a worthy opponent or a good friend after him.

He was my mentor and a good influence on me, we raided many bases together and made our enemies run back to their bases hiding when we log in. It was The_Collector and I against the world, however, The_Collector was enough for the job.

Sometimes i blame my luck for not joining the game earlier cause i missed to play with many great players and respectable hunters but, i scratch that as soon as i remember that i have fought with a Legend and played in the era of The_Collector.

Last thing The_Collector said to me was "Kill them for me", now, I am and I will keep harvesting the souls of the cowards and collect their tears in your name and I will make sure that The Sound of Survius stays loud and terrifying to all those who didn't deserve to play in your presence.

(06-28-2018, 01:28 AM)Manhattan Wrote: Awwww I just absolutely love this Manhattan!!!  I am hoping he will come back very soon 

After i heard that you won't be able to be active in-game anymore, i knew that Survius will never be the same so i made this thread as a tribute to the best friend and the worst enemy i have ever met in this game.

The_Collector has been a great inspiration to me with his outstanding PvP skills and his respectable personality, he's the one who schooled me to the Crossbow the ultimate weapon in the game and allowed me to discover it's true powers that made me a good PvP fighter and a feared opponent.

I still remember the day when i danced like a fool in my room yelling "I KILLED THE COLLECTOR!" after i managed to take him down when he was out of ammo.. Never met a worthy opponent or a good friend after him.

He was my mentor and a good influence on me, we raided many bases together and made our enemies run back to their bases hiding when we log in. It was The_Collector and I against the world, however, The_Collector was enough for the job.

Sometimes i blame my luck for not joining the game earlier cause i missed to play with many great players and respectable hunters but, i scratch that as soon as i remember that i have fought with a Legend and played in the era of The_Collector.

Last thing The_Collector said to me was "Kill them for me", now, I am and I will keep harvesting the souls of the cowards and collect their tears in your name and I will make sure that The Sound of Survius stays loud and terrifying to all those who didn't deserve to play in your presence.

He is truly missed. I look forward to the day my friend and clan mate returns to hunt again.

The_Collector, you are and will always be "the best of the best"....
I can honestly say that The_collector and I never fought one time but I think he knew better cause i would've just boarded his ass up and locked the door!!!!! Lol i miss ya you crazy SOB the clan misses you!!!! You will always be a MISFIT bro no matter when you come back!!!!! And yes i still have a full crate of traps in my base that you left so i can't ever forget you!!!!
(06-28-2018, 01:28 AM)Snowballz Wrote: Awwww I just absolutely love this Manhattan!!!  I am hoping he will come back very soon 

(06-29-2018, 11:20 PM)WhiteWolf Wrote: He is truly missed. I look forward to the day my friend and clan mate returns to hunt again.

The_Collector, you are and will always be "the best of the best"....

I really hope to see him playing again, however, many others don't. The badass was a nightmare to everyone in every server Big Grin

(06-30-2018, 06:52 AM)Neegan Wrote: I can honestly say that The_collector and I never fought one time but I think he knew better cause i would've just boarded his ass up and locked the door!!!!! Lol i miss ya you crazy SOB the clan misses you!!!! You will always be a MISFIT bro no matter when you come back!!!!! And yes i still have a full crate of traps in my base that you left so i can't ever forget you!!!!

I pay 50 Metal and buy that crate from ya! Big Grin
(06-28-2018, 02:14 AM)Snowballz Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 01:28 AM)Manhattan Wrote: Awwww I just absolutely love this Manhattan!!!  I am hoping he will come back very soon 

Wherever he is I’m sure he appreciates the kind words. In the land is Survius, there are amazing people with Honor, Integrity and True Class. A guy could really get used to a place like that. Be well.
Honor, Integrity and True Class, and so was The_Collector
I hope to see you again, big man
This song need to be uploaded to sound cloud ASAP