Sleeping bag usage in a 'clan'
I've allowed another player access to both my bases. (1) Is it possible for us each to have a sleeping bag in the same base?  - and/or - (2) Can I have a sleeping bag in my Base 1 and the other player have a sleeping bag in my Base 2 (on the same server)?

What about the entering-a-tent/exiting-the-game transportation system (resulting in transporting from tent to sleeping bag)? 
If we CAN each have a sleeping bag - (3) Can we use ONE tent to transport to our OWN sleeping bags (so player 1 enters tent and transfers to their sleeping bag, and shortly after, player 2 enters the SAME tent and transports to THEIR sleeping bag)

Thanks, in advance, for your help!
1) Of course, multiple players can have multiple sleeping bags in one base.
2) Yea, of course, you can
3) Please explain what do you mean by "transport to sleeping bag"? I think we are getting lost in translation,
3) You can't move a tent that has items inside of it, but you both can put items in the tent. (Hopefully that answers your question.
by exiting the game you mean to properly quit in the options, or doing alt+f4?
3) Yes you can, only scenario that doesn't work is if you don't have a sleeping bag, place a tent, then a second tent, you cannot use second tent to transport to first tent if you place it yourself, if someone else places it then you can transport to first tent. Unless that's been changed, but I haven't seen an update in like 6 months. (Was checking back to see, nothing new yet.)
(06-15-2018, 12:09 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: 1) Of course, multiple players can have multiple sleeping bags in one base.
2) Yea, of course, you can
3) Please explain what do you mean by "transport to sleeping bag"? I think we are getting lost in translation,
Thanks for your answers, DarkCoder!
For #3: Currently, if you have a sleeping bag at your base, when you place a tent somewhere else, enter it, then quit the game normally, you will spawn (after re-entering the game), not at your tent, but at the sleeping bag in your base. I see Tracker's post, above, has answered my question. Thanks!

(06-15-2018, 04:25 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: 3) You can't move a tent that has items inside of it, but you both can put items in the tent. (Hopefully that answers your question.
Hi Mohenjo!
That actually WASN'T my question (because I hadn't thought of it!) but I certainly appreciate the answer because it's something I wasn't sure about. Rolleyes

(06-15-2018, 08:02 PM)roman_hg Wrote: by exiting the game you mean to properly quit in the options, or doing alt+f4?
Hey roman...I feel honoured to have had all you mods responding!
I DID mean to properly quit, and have received an answer from Tracker, above. Thank-you!

(06-15-2018, 08:34 PM)Tracker Wrote: 3) Yes you can, only scenario that doesn't work is if you don't have a sleeping bag, place a tent, then a second tent, you cannot use second tent to transport to first tent if you place it yourself, if someone else places it then you can transport to first tent. Unless that's been changed, but I haven't seen an update in like 6 months. (Was checking back to see, nothing new yet.)
WoW Tracker, I had no idea! (about getting someone else to place a tent in order to travel to your first tent). Now I know WHY I've been asked to place a tent for someone (I'd just assumed it was because they'd FORGOTTEN theirs).
It seems I learn something new about this game, on a weekly basis. Thanks so much for the answer, as well as the new information!

p.s. pretty sure the last update was mid-March, as that's when I started playing again.
Sounds like the question(s) was answered, locking the thread (PM me if it wasn't answered, and needs to be reopened)