Some InGame Question.
1. What is the purpose of herbal medicine?
    After using this thing for a while this thing seems didn't make any effect for me. SO is this thing useful?
2. Antibiotics
    Well I'm pretty sure if this thing used for curing diseases but I don't really know if this game had some features like diseases. SO if i had this       item what should I do with it?
3. Barrel with fire and campfire.
    Is this things had more features than cooking meat? I mean can this thing help the player regeneration?
4. What can I find on the airplane crash sites?
    I never explore that place since my game always crashes for 10-15 min. But I really intrested by this place (military island) so what can i find     here?
Herbal medicine: Cures sickness (from eating raw meat or drinking dirty water. It's useful if you don't want to risk losing canteens while cooking them on a campfire, or want to drink and eat a lot of uncooked items before using the herbal meds.

Antibiotics: Cures Infections from being hit by a zombie. This is nice if you're trying to stay alive as long as possible, but it's not that useful otherwise (since zombies hit pretty hard).

Barrel with fire: For lighting bases, signals, perimeters, etc. (aesthetics). It doesn't have an actual purpose other than light, but some players have made some cool things with them.

I think you can find bandages, not sure what else (I don't go there all that much).
(06-11-2018, 09:26 PM)OcGuy1 Wrote: 4. What can I find on the airplane crash sites?
    I never explore that place since my game always crashes for 10-15 min. But I really intrested by this place (military island) so what can i find     here?

Nothing special.
Here's a list of the items that spawn in the crash site of the airplane in "Military Island":
-Can of Corn
-Can of Beans
-Fresh Soda
-Cold Kiss Beer
-Bandages
-Large Medical Kit
-Antibiotics
-Herbal Medicine
You can find the above in the right wing of the plane.

Around the left wing usually there is a spawn of hats.

You also have the military base, which spawns all sorts of food, drinks and weapons (gun, bullets and baseball bat). Only 3 or 4 tents there have a spawn of items.

You have a garage to the north (at the very end of the road) spawning toolboxes, axes and flashlights.

And somewhere by the cliffs in the east coast there is a boat which spawns food, drinks and medicines.

It only lacks the airdrop which is very rare to find here, and hunter blinds. So you're missing things like canteens, crossbows, arrows, tents, traps, etc.

It's a very interesting little place. Hopefully I didnt miss anything
thank you for the information guys!
Thread closed, question was answered