Basic kind of Weapons.
Yes I know! but we need more kind of weaponry more than M9 and Crossbow.
My suggestion (this is basic weapons in most Zombie Survival games).

1.Gun (already added=M9)
2.Bow (handmade bow not a crossbow)
3.A rifle (not m16 or AK47 just add hunting rifle)
4.binoculars (basiaclly it's a tool but it's also very important)
5.Handmade gun (this is survival so use every thing around you)
(06-10-2018, 07:57 PM)Chaozz Wrote: Q: Will you add more guns and cars?

A: This must be the most requested feature. The answer is: No. This is not DayZ, with a huge development team. Plus I don't want to focus on guns, I want to focus on crafting and survival.

As Chaozz said, the development should be more focused on crafting and survival.
I believe we had a Hunting Rifle in earlier versions of the game but it has been removed, however, with some skills and practice you can turn the Crossbow into a sniping machine gun!
(06-10-2018, 08:26 PM)Manhattan Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 07:57 PM)Chaozz Wrote: Q: Will you add more guns and cars?

A: This must be the most requested feature. The answer is: No. This is not DayZ, with a huge development team. Plus I don't want to focus on guns, I want to focus on crafting and survival.

As Chaozz said, the development should be more focused on crafting and survival.
I believe we had a Hunting Rifle in earlier versions of the game but it has been removed, however, with some skills and practice you can turn the Crossbow into a sniping machine gun!

Crossbow can be Hunting rifle and a MACHINEGUN! hmm... this weapon seems very legit. Where I can find it?
(06-11-2018, 06:59 PM)OcGuy1 Wrote: Crossbow can be Hunting rifle and a MACHINEGUN! hmm... this weapon seems very legit. Where I can find it?

You can find Crossbows/Arrows/Metal/Water in crates with red smoke that are randomly dropped by a chopper every midday in-game (Airdrops)
You can also find Crossbows/Arrows/Tents/Machetes/Canteens in the hunter blinds across the map and in the second floor of the "Medieval Tower" (MineCraft Tree in the iMap)
This map will make it easier for you to locate the hunter blinds: iMap
Note that Crossbows has almost double the fire range of pistols and it's fire rate is determined by your reloading speed.
thx for tha information bro Smile
(06-11-2018, 09:11 PM)OcGuy1 Wrote: thx for tha information bro Smile

My pleasure Smile
But will Chaozz add binoculars?
This thing also important in survival situation.
Closing this thread, if you want to discuss other items, make a new thread Wink