Huevos de Pascua (Easter Eggs)
¡Hello! I don't know but does the game has Easter Eggs?, also I have some ideas for it, if the people like it and the administrators want and can.

Suppose a player explore the forest, and can see  a Big Foot, UFO, maybe finding things out of place  or something more creepy, the player will go to the mountain and see a ghost jumping into the void, a creature observing you inthe distance (Jason in hunter lake XD). Things like that.  Of course these appearances can't be touched or killed because once the player discovers them, they will go running, flying, dissappearing, etc.

Big Grin
sounds entertaining, i would be up for some of those. Moved to suggestions
Maybe they can also find "Manhattan" curved into a wall in Clemenster? Big Grin
I have actually seen Jason Big Grin  in Hunter lake!!!!! Lol
(06-05-2018, 08:54 PM)roman_hg Wrote: sounds entertaining, i would be up for some of those. Moved to suggestions

Thanks and sorry, I posted in general because I don't know if there are these elements in the game. Greetings.

(06-06-2018, 06:30 AM)Manhattan Wrote: Maybe they can also find "Manhattan" curved into a wall in Clemenster? Big Grin

I found a Manhattan in a restaurant and it was not pretty  Sad XD  Tongue

(06-06-2018, 07:17 AM)Neegan Wrote: I have actually seen Jason Big Grin  in Hunter lake!!!!! Lol

Maybe distant relative (?)  Tongue
There's already a small easter egg, the Minecraft tree... but it became boring now

Something new would be interesting!