Aspects to Improve
¡Greetings! I thought of some things that would be good for the  game.

Shooting Distance of the Gun: The shot only is efecty when the name of the player is visible, while the crossbow has more range and it is not logical because a firearm have much more range.

Durability of Objects: Some object should more durability than others and depending  of the circumstances, I explain.

If I have a box inside my house and another outside, the box inside my house have more durability than the outside because it's protected against the elements.  The metal objects should durability than the wood (The Bear traps only lasts 1 or 2 real days), in this moment every part of the house lasts 7 real days,  I think that houses should last longer, but, if a player does not connect for 7 days the whole structure  will deteriorate and will have 3 days to repair it or will disappear.

Bear Traps Inside of Structures: Why not?, the bear traps are elements that only require a flat floor, it should be possible to install them inside a building.

Explosive Mines: In this game we have military bases, so, we should have the opportunity to find a mine, obviously it is very difficult to find, it is only possible to install it on earth and only a mound of earth is visible.

Bears and/or Wolfs: They would roam the mountains attacking deer, zombis and players (including among themselves by territory)  Tongue

Ok that's all for now  Big Grin
(06-02-2018, 04:26 PM)Inharion Wrote: Durability of Objects: Some object should more durability than others and depending  of the circumstances, I explain.

If I have a box inside my house and another outside, the box inside my house have more durability than the outside because it's protected against the elements.  The metal objects should durability than the wood (The Bear traps only lasts 1 or 2 real days), in this moment every part of the house lasts 7 real days,  I think that houses should last longer, but, if a player does not connect for 7 days the whole structure  will deteriorate and will have 3 days to repair it or will disappear.
Best sugesttion.
I always thought of it, metal has a much higher durability than wood, that we will talk among ourselves, I do not see anyone repairing wooden houses every week (in real life)...
Ok this is not real life, but, when some functionality that hinders easy something is implemented, always the argument is "to make more real".
I'm not criticizing just saying
Makes sense, seems like im repairing every single day or every other day.  It would be cool to have bears and wolves, another way to get meat and cloth Smile
bears and or wolves Heart or maybe, as this is a zombie survival, another type of infected creature. Being realistic they could be just infected dogs or cats that lived in the island turning wild and agressive with the virus.

they could live in a few caves during the day and hunt during the night

the rest of the suggestions are quite reasonable too!
(06-02-2018, 04:26 PM)Inharion Wrote: Explosive Mines: In this game we have military bases, so, we should have the opportunity to find a mine, obviously it is very difficult to find, it is only possible to install it on earth and only a mound of earth is visible.

Bears and/or Wolfs: They would roam the mountains attacking deer, zombis and players (including among themselves by territory)  Tongue

Ok that's all for now  Big Grin

Hmm... seems very legit!

but Bear and Wolfs would be a real trouble for newbies! more challenge!