[ACCEPTED] "sking" Ban Appeal
Username: sking
Server: SA1
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes. Why:
I do not know what's going on. This occurred after migrating the operating system and I do not understand what might be happening.

Agradecido/Thanks.

Admit to offense? (yes and what/no): No.
Other comments:

Migration of the operating system: Linux Mint -> "To" Windows.
Motivo: Poucos jogos nativos para linux.
The reason you were banned on sking was for using a banned IP. SQLz and I can't find the original reason, but a different admin might have better luck.
(05-31-2018, 07:41 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: The reason you were banned on sking was for using a banned IP. SQLz and I can't find the original reason, but a different admin might have better luck.

Right, thanks Mohenjo Daro.
Do you/did you ever use a cyber cafe for playing?

Do you/did you ever use VPN while playing?
(06-01-2018, 05:00 AM)DarkCoder Wrote: Do you/did you ever use a cyber cafe for playing?

Do you/did you ever use VPN while playing?

"Do you/did you ever use a cyber cafe for playing?" NO (always from my personal computer)._

"Do you/did you ever use VPN while playing?" NO, I did not use VPN.

No, dont. I usually share wi-fi signal at my residence only (phone, tv, etc ...) and with network password.

This occurred shortly after the migration from Linux to windows. I downloaded the game for windows but when trying to start the session I received the ban message.

Grateful!
Really weird, upto chaozz,
still gonna ask you something, do you know the player abramstk1?
(06-01-2018, 12:05 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: Really weird, upto chaozz,

No. I dont know this player.

By the way, why the question?

ATT.
(06-01-2018, 09:56 PM)Sking Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 12:05 PM)DarkCoder Wrote: Really weird, upto chaozz,

No. I dont know this player.

By the way, why the question?

ATT.

Hi. This question relates to me with this player and this worries me. I say because I found threads of this player in a range of months, and now (2018) it is being mentioned and linked to my post. What methods are used for this data crossing? If I really were tied to it, it would be fair for the game site and forum to be more transparent about players data collect. I make this suggestion in order for players to really know what is done about their personal information, or how it is stored. With a simple I agree (during the installation of the game, it would be more transparent about this question. Also, a text document such as the famous "readme" on the data policy. If the players accepts, okay, they was warneds.

Politely, it would only be this (no needs to continue).
I've investigated, and i still cann't find the main reason for the prohibition. It's very strange that just 2 ip's are the same, but ok, can happen. You should wait for chaozz.
Unban accepted. Thread closed. Player unbanned. Sorry for the delay.