BATTLE ARENA IN US2 CLEM AREA
Hello Survius!!!!!!!!!! Here's a few pics of the Battle Arena we are building in Clem. Let me know what you all think and any suggestions you ALL may have. Hopefully in just a few more days we will have this thing up and running for ALL who would be interested in participating in some PvP wargame style matches!!!!!!! We have a Boxing Ring, General Store, and Lobby as of now (seen below).....with more to come!!!!!! ALL comments welcome!!!!!!  Happy Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also A very happy Memorial Day to all our Veterans and Soldiers in ALL countries we love you all and appreciate everything you do for wherever you may be!!!!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice, and I agree with Srad, some rules most people agree on would be good
We agree with both you guys and we have  been discussing rules and regulations for the arena. Hopefully everyone will follow and respect them. That's why there's a couple towers inside for people not respecting rules they get an arrow in their a$$ lol.
I like it, well done.

I think it might've been a good idea to build entirely with alts though, and put all competitors/builders into the same clan so that everyone access the doors or use it at any time and also help with repairs.
Thank you cannibal and we did do a builder clan..... The constructicons lol
(05-28-2018, 08:54 PM)Neegan Wrote: ...people not respecting rules they get an arrow in their a$$ lol.
My lovely job. Heart Big Grin

(05-29-2018, 01:08 AM)CannibalHero Wrote: I like it, well done.

I think it might've been a good idea to build entirely with alts though, and put all competitors/builders into the same clan so that everyone access the doors or use it at any time and also help with repairs.
Actually we're building with alt accounts but we're still not sure about putting the competitors too in the same clan as we're researching some methods to avoid the need of that. You know that putting competitors in the building clan is somehow.. risky.

Anyway, i'm glad to see you interested in a project like this and can't wait to kick your @$$ in the first tournament Big Grin
There will be a very generous prize for the champion I can tell Tongue