Survius Battle Royale
First, let's get this off

PVP IS NOT FUN

Don't kill the noobs (Me in the video) without any reason. Im not saying don't PVP at all, just limit it and avoid making this amazing community toxic. 

Enough talking, enjoy the video!

P.S Fe players reported Manhattan is hacking but admins are not taking actions. Let's get this off too, he is not hacking, he is using an amazing technique to shoot very fast. That will be considered later when chaozz's back.
Hahaha well, THAT was fun as hell! Big Grin GG, buddy and good job kicking my @$$ in the end we must do this more often! I challenge everyone out there either builders or hunters to join us in friendly battles like this. The more the players fighting the more fun we get Wink

PS Wasn't rapid firing in the video because we didn't use CBs, was only doing RaF (Run and Fire) with a pistol so maybe next time Wink
Yayy my base is in the fight zone lol Good video, fun to watch lol Good job DC on taking Mannie down!!! lol

THE CHALLENGE IS OUT THERE PEOPLE!! MANNIE CHALLENGES YOU ALL TO TAKE HIM ON! ;p
apparently you can aim, shoot and reload with the same key. if that's any fun at all...
Proof that Manhattan is terrible and DC is a PvP god Wink
I'll build an arena for battle if you are all interested???? With buildings to hide in and obstacles and crazy Shit!!!!
^^that can be interesting! It would be fun with more players though.
(05-22-2018, 03:36 PM)FatalKitten Wrote: Yayy my base is in the fight zone lol Good video, fun to watch lol  Good job DC on taking Mannie down!!! lol 

THE CHALLENGE IS OUT THERE PEOPLE!! MANNIE CHALLENGES YOU ALL TO TAKE HIM ON! ;p
Hey! I didn't say that i challenge all to fight "me" but to fight eachother! Big Grin
You're troubling me cause the last thing i need is The_Collector to come and fill my noob @$$ with arrows you know? Big Grin Tongue 

(05-22-2018, 07:16 PM)roman_hg Wrote: apparently you can aim, shoot and reload with the same key. if that's any fun at all...
That's true, my friend, however, it's not as easy as it seems for a technique like this to be mastered and successfully performed in a stressful PvP fight as it requires accurate and precise switching in a specific timing also you need decent aiming and character control skills, otherwise, you'll end up being a noob looking corpse in front of your enemy. I had to go through weeks of daily training to master it myself but if you think that one should stand still in a PvP fight looking silly trying to aim at the opponent would be more "fun", then i got a totally different opinion. Smile

(05-22-2018, 07:46 PM)Mohenjo Daro Wrote: Proof that Manhattan is terrible and DC is a PvP god Wink
You're deadly right! Big Grin
Who do you think Dark was referring to in the beginning of the video with that "Following footage contains very nooby (and lucky) skills" to? Me OFC Haha Big Grin

(05-22-2018, 10:50 PM)Neegan Wrote: I'll build an arena for battle if you are all interested???? With buildings to hide in and obstacles and crazy Shit!!!!
InteFREAKINGrested! Big Grin Dude, tell me where you wanna build it and i'll come to you running to help with planks and other resources!!! I'll invite everyone i know to that arena once it's done. Big +1 ^^
Uhmm ya me too where is it?

(Btw the tricks manhattan uses are harder than just shooting normally xD trust me i tried.)
lol..... Very nice Bro.
Manhatan is a good shooter.