The 0.10.x branch was pretty disastrous in attempting to fix the building problems. So I went back to the drawing board and totally rewrote everything related to persistent buildings. The result is a new method of addressing the buildings, which in my tests seem very reliable.
I hope this 0.11.x branch will help the game get to a stable place on which I can start extending the game.
- complete rewrite of the building code
- running over a second trap will set it off again
- campfires should work more reliable now
- warning: firebarrels are untested
- you can destroy your own walls etc again
- tons of other small tweaks and fixes
I had problems with my setup builder, so the Windows build is (just like the Mac and Linux version) a ZIP file that you have to extract to play the game.
Get the updated version at https://chaozz.itch.io/survius.There are 5 comments in our discussion thread.