Another update to fix some issues. It also introduces a new concept. When a structure from a player will auto-destroy in less than 24 hours, other players can destroy it with an axe. So keep your base repaired, or people *will* break in.
- dead players should drop their backpack again
- the castle tower is now fully accessible and has loot
- the pallets have a collider now
- you can kill other players again
- accessing tents/boxes/safes will no longer reset their lifetime
- loot lifetime bug fixed
- some user-built items acted funky and suddenly needed repair
- purple line in texture of user-built items removed
- time-outs when opening storage should no longer occur (or at least less often)
Get the updated game at https://chaozz.itch.io/surviusThere are 10 comments in our discussion thread.