Version 0.12.1 Bugs
Adding to that ^^
The player inventory currently has 26 slots (15 for items, rest for equipped guns and stuff) But the backpack after death has only 24. So 2 items are lost upon death. Although we don't know if it's related to the above bug but could be possible.
New bug I found today.

When I try to move an item from my backpack to a crate, and it gets too long and thr message "timeout" appears, the item disappears. This happened to me twice today.
(11-10-2018, 03:27 AM)naji88 Wrote: New bug I found today.

When I try to move an item from my backpack to a crate, and it gets too long and thr message "timeout" appears, the item disappears. This happened to me twice today

TimeOut was Intentionally added to save the items from disappearing upon packet loss/bad connection. It should not lose items. Nothing in your logs either except for some object not found on 6th of Nov.

Did you crash after you used the crates?
BRD3MOLIDOR Wrote:It's normal the game crashes all the time after the new update ??
(from bugreporter)

The game crashes when you have a bad connection to the server. I have only crashed once in 0.12.1
Backend bug: The account management login does not escape "_" character thus not allowing players with "_" in there name to log in
(11-10-2018, 05:15 AM)DarkCoder Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 03:27 AM)naji88 Wrote: New bug I found today.

When I try to move an item from my backpack to a crate, and it gets too long and thr message "timeout" appears, the item disappears. This happened to me twice today

TimeOut was Intentionally added to save the items from disappearing upon packet loss/bad connection. It should not lose items. Nothing in your logs either except for some object not found on 6th of Nov.

Did you crash after you used the crates?
I didn't crash, but I was having high ping. Was my HP the reason? I got kicked 5 mins later, after losing said items.
Did you lose the items ALREADY in the crate? Or just the item you were trying to move?

NVM confirmed, it's an old forgotten bug, still added to the list.
Few more bugs added