Without much information! So one doubt only!
(05-08-2018, 12:56 PM)SradKiller Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 09:46 AM)The Collector Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 04:07 AM)dinhobr Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 04:50 PM)SradKiller  sii, estamos fodidos! Wrote: Is good a rifle, but....
Maybe if the bugs were fixed it would already be great.
Now, More new things = More New Bugs

Como diz no Brasil....
Se depender-mos do andar da carruagem, estaremos fodidos.

Even with Google translate I am confused... “As it says in Brazil ....
If we depend on the floor of the carriage, we will be fucked” 

Anyway... I just came to say that it might be best if the boys in SA1 get better at the current weapons before asking for others to be put in the game. 5 on 1 against the collector in Clem?? Collector got 6 kills and how many times did I die... zero? I’m only messing with you lol. It was good fun and I look forward to our next battle. Smile

Is correct "If we depend on the walk of the carriage"
that is, it is going very slowly.
But it was an unfortunate comment from the past. I will erase

(05-08-2018, 09:46 AM)The Collector Wrote: ...5 on 1 against the collector in Clem?? Collector got 6 kills and how many times did I die... zero? I’m only messing with you lol. It was good fun and I look forward to our next battle. Smile

Did you forget I killed you when I came in?
Then I returned their weapons so I could battle again.

lol
Sorry, i dont like mock, but.... i needed lol

U killed him because ur tatic is "hide and wait" hahahahahahaa
But is a nice tatic Smile

Haha! How could I forget you hiding behind those large blocks and killing me when we under a flag of truce lol. Also, One guy killed me in Craft but I was talking about when I came alone into Clem to hunt your group down. I killed them every time in the open field or on the streets of Clem. Last kill was when I came up behind Dinho when he was hiding in the bushes by the bridge waiting to ambush me. Hopefully your memory will help you know the truth. 

Tonight I came to play but none of your boys would come to my area, they always hide and wait for me to come so they can try and ambush 4 or 5 against 1. It’s ok. We will have fun again soon.

(05-08-2018, 12:56 PM)SradKiller Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 09:46 AM)The Collector Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 04:07 AM)dinhobr Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 04:50 PM)SradKiller  sii, estamos fodidos! Wrote: Is good a rifle, but....
Maybe if the bugs were fixed it would already be great.
Now, More new things = More New Bugs

Como diz no Brasil....
Se depender-mos do andar da carruagem, estaremos fodidos.

Even with Google translate I am confused... “As it says in Brazil ....
If we depend on the floor of the carriage, we will be fucked” 

Anyway... I just came to say that it might be best if the boys in SA1 get better at the current weapons before asking for others to be put in the game. 5 on 1 against the collector in Clem?? Collector got 6 kills and how many times did I die... zero? I’m only messing with you lol. It was good fun and I look forward to our next battle. Smile

Is correct "If we depend on the walk of the carriage"
that is, it is going very slowly.
But it was an unfortunate comment from the past. I will erase

(05-08-2018, 09:46 AM)The Collector Wrote: ...5 on 1 against the collector in Clem?? Collector got 6 kills and how many times did I die... zero? I’m only messing with you lol. It was good fun and I look forward to our next battle. Smile

Did you forget I killed you when I came in?
Then I returned their weapons so I could battle again.

lol
Sorry, i dont like mock, but.... i needed lol

U killed him because ur tatic is "hide and wait" hahahahahahaa
But is a nice tatic Smile

Haha! How could I forget you hiding behind those large blocks and killing me when we under a flag of truce lol. Also, One guy killed me in Craft but I was talking about when I came alone into Clem to hunt your group down. I killed them every time in the open field or on the streets of Clem. Last kill was when I came up behind Dinho when he was hiding in the bushes by the bridge waiting to ambush me. Hopefully your memory will help you know the truth. 

Tonight I came to play but none of your boys would come to my area, they always hide and wait for me to come so they can try and ambush 4 or 5 against 1. It’s ok. We will have fun again soon.
Now, thing's official!!!
The community demands exclusive machine guns to fight off The_Collector!

..Still gonna fail Big Grin
Tbh the PvP side of the game is the reason I don't play. But i see why it's there, with the limited map and the zombies you can just avoid. But i think when there's a real need for a different gun they will be added.
Bumping this old topic again,
Check the comment section and the comments of chaozz: https://forum.unity.com/threads/survius-...le.262511/
how bout an AR-7 chambered in .45, this way you could just use the same mags as the 1911. It would just give you higher range and a faster rate of fire. Wink
(11-30-2017, 11:02 AM)roman_hg Wrote: meu palpite é que foi alterado para a besta, que eu prefiro. mas não sei qual é a razão por trás disso. Não sei se o jogo iria melhorar com mais armas. não no momento que eu diria, mas deve haver mais alguns no futuro

o que eu quero dizer, se tivermos o rifle de volta, ele apontaria como a besta, então não haveria muita diferença a menos que o sistema de pontaria mudasse

eu acho que armas novas traria muita gente q deixei o jogo de volta ... eu msm voltei a poucos dias depois de 2 anos sem jogar ,esse jogo tem futuro acreditem

armas novas vai trazer mts pessoas q ja pararam de jogar , esse jogo tem futuro
(10-01-2018, 06:14 AM)Hiddan Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 11:02 AM)roman_hg Wrote: meu palpite é que foi alterado para a besta, que eu prefiro. mas não sei qual é a razão por trás disso. Não sei se o jogo iria melhorar com mais armas. não no momento que eu diria, mas deve haver mais alguns no futuro

o que eu quero dizer, se tivermos o rifle de volta, ele apontaria como a besta, então não haveria muita diferença a menos que o sistema de pontaria mudasse

eu acho que armas novas traria muita gente q deixei o jogo de volta ... eu msm voltei a poucos dias depois de 2 anos sem jogar ,esse jogo tem futuro acreditem

armas novas vai trazer mts pessoas q ja pararam de jogar , esse jogo tem futuro

Welcome to forum, Hiddan.
Please, write in English.

Bem vindo ao forum, Hiddan.
Por favor, escreva em inglês.
yeet

what's going on?
in the "servius island" there is no way to define who is the best. .. at any time good sniper can be killed by a noob who does not know how to use a pistol ... what we need and come back to the game and be more active in the game ... for me there is no best and neim the worst .. For me there is the most fun and noob ...